My name is Ropa. I have rear-paralysis. So that means that I tend to scooty-patooty around my house instead of walking like my able-bodied sister. I have conquered many problems related to my lack of hind leg usage and find my life to be rather suitable. I can climb up, over, and under furniture and stairs are only something fun that I master in my free time.
The one thing that I haven’t been able to adapt to myself is a leaky bladder. My mom expresses me several times a day, but still I leak. So starting at five weeks old, my mom started me out in disposable diapers. Now let me tell you, I am one fast kitty and those diapers rarely stayed on!! Until my mom found Fancy Pants All-In-Ones!! Now, not only do my diapers stay on, but they are very fashionable and I love to show them off whenever I can!
My name is Holly,
I’m Ropa’s mom. Having a kitty that needs diapers can be a challenge; after all, these kids have no hips! I was getting by before Terri Morgan created the Fancy Pants All-In-Ones, but now I just cannot say enough about how much I love them:
- They are super easy to put on
- They are made specifically for my kitty, so they fit perfect
- They are very absorbent
- The water proof covering keeps my floors super clean
- They don’t pick dirt or dust while Ropa is scooting around the house
- Cloth diapers are fantastic for our environment
- They wash right up with no fuss (even after poops)
- AND….my kitty looks super cute!!
Try them, you will love them!
Holly S. Fahey